WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL WEBSITE
The purpose of our website is to give visitors an insight into the work of our school, celebrate our children’s achievements and provide you with useful information about events that are taking place here.
Park Hill Primary School is situated on Lower Eastern Green Lane in Coventry and serves many families from Eastern Green and surrounding area. We are a two-form of entry primary school and currently have 434 children on our roll including our Nursery aged children who are 3 years old.
Park Hill Primary School was built in 1967 but it has changed a great deal since then. In more recent years, it has expanded to a two-form of entry primary school and been modernised as part of a local authority project to increase the number of children on role. The school grounds are generous in size and our children benefit from a large playing field, a nature trail, garden area and playgrounds. We have an all-weather 'min pitch' (with floodlights too!) as well as changing rooms close by.
We believe that the role of Park Hill Primary School is to help develop well-rounded children who not only enjoy learning but are happy and confident too. We believe that we have a rich and varied curriculum and because our teachers are really skilled they are able to create memorable learning moments for the children.
WHY CHOOSE PARK HILL PRIMARY SCHOOL
We believe all children are entitled to develop to their fullest potential
- EQUALITY - We are committed to ensure equality of educational opportunity and support for all of our children - we aim for early intervention and support.
- PARENTS - At Park Hill Primary School, all parents and carers are equally valued as part of our school community - we want to work collaboratively!
- STAFF DEVELOPMENT - Embracing Curriculum development and design; growing pupil numbers; embedding great teaching and learning; Supporting Staff CPD.
- CITIZENSHIP - Personal, Social and Health Education (PSHE) and Citizenship enables children to become healthy, independent and responsible members of society.
- WE OPENED 50 years ago
- A STRONG Commitment to P.E. and Healthy Lifestyle
- WE ENCOURAGE Extra Curricular Activities
Welcome to our school website!
I am privileged to be able to introduce myself as the head teacher of Park Hill Primary School and have been in post since January 2016. The school has a strong history of working in collaboration with families within Eastern Green and surrounding areas of Coventry and has a very good reputation across the city. I am proud to play a role in its history.
Park Hill Primary School is a very happy and busy school – there is always so much going on! We are a forward-thinking school, always striving for improvement and seeking new and exciting initiatives for the best outcomes for children.
I believe that our website reflects our school well and I hope that by navigating through the pages of information you have a flavour of 'life at Park Hill' and that you have the information that you need about our school. If you are a prospective parent, please make an appointment to visit the school in order to gain a sense of the ethos at Park Hill. I am confident that you won't be disappointed!
I look forward to any feedback that you may have for us. Thank you for taking the time and interest in our school.
Mr P Griffin
Head Teacher Park Hill